Selected Press and Media Appearances
I can’t explain how flattering it is to be asked to comment on my industry or my work, and I take requests for insight seriously. I also recognize that I am an exceptionally privileged worker and strive always to convey the realities of complicated situations as I see them.
I would be more than happy to offer commentary or quotation to your publication’s thoughtful analysis of relevant topics or ideas. I am also glad to appear on reputable shows or podcasts. Please reach out and let’s discuss how I may be of use (Telegram and unpublished secure Signal and Wire contacts are available by request):
Please do not use that address for any non-media related contact. My formal contact options are always available here.
- The Enhanced Male: “How to Last Longer In Bed – Sex Experts Share Their Tips”
- Podcast: “The Heart of Jacks” Podcast with Paul Rosenberg – Episode #08
- BITCH Media: “Sex Workers Reflect on the Fantasy of Pretty Woman“
- Buzzfeed News: “Meet The Male Sex Workers Of OnlyFans And The Women They Satisfy”
- Slixa: “How to Family For the Holidays (A Guide For Sex Workers and Other Black Sheep)” with Dr. Erik Sprankle
- JUDGEMENT: “Sex After Sexuality: An Interview With Tyler the Bad Wolf”
- The Bator Blog: “Masturbation is Sex, Duh!”
- Queerty: “5 essential insights about human nature from a male sex worker”
- CNBC: “Tumblr’s ban on adult content is pushing artists and sex workers to other sites, such as Twitter and Patreon”
- Thought Catalog: “How Being A Professional Companion Taught Me To Be A Better Boyfriend”
- NSWP: “Rentboy CEO Fined and Sentenced to 6 Months in Jail”
- Boston Spirit Magazine: “Gentleman Callers”
About Tyler Dårlig Ulv
Tyler has been a professional male escort for more than ten years. Beginning with a New York based agency while in undergrad at a top art school, Tyler has gone on to work with some of the biggest brands in adult entertainment, including Rentboy.com, Manhunt, Slixa, and many others. He is an adamant believer that full and unequivocal decriminalization of all sex work is the only way toward equal rights and protections for marginalized workers and the community at large. #SexWorkIsWork
He currently lives in Berlin and works as a freelance consultant and writer, in addition to his companionship work. You can see more of Tyler on Twitter @tylerthebadwolf and Instagram @tylerdarligulv, and subscribe to his private email list for letters, photos, and personal updates.